Retreats are a beautiful gift to yourself.
ELEPHANT YOGA RETREAT
OMKOI DISTRICT, NORTHERN THAILAND
Jan 19th-Jan 26th, 2020
Come to Thailand with me! Spend seven days connecting with nature while deepening your yoga and meditation practices on retreat in the serene mountains in Northern Thailand. At this retreat you will have a chance to truly get back into nature. You will stay at the Never Forget Elephant Foundation and with daily hikes into the jungle to observe elephants that have been returned to their home and are thriving in their natural habitat, you become part of the global community that is inspiring positive changes for captive elephants. With daily yoga, mythology, and connection to elephants, this is an opportunity to unwind, reset your mind, return to nature, and bask in the natural rhythms of life.
Your days will be spent hiking, observing elephants in their natural habitat, learning about the local people, and connecting with yourself, each other. the villagers, and the elephants. Your evenings will be spent by the fire, trading stories with each other, playing games, listening to local musicians and participating in other cultural-rich activities. It is truly an immersive, educational experience where you can expect to leave feeling refreshed.
Your Yoga Retreat Includes:
• 7 days and 7 nights
• Lodging in eco-friendly, traditional-style bamboo hut with options of 2-3 people per hut (shared western toilets & showers)
• 2 Daily Yoga Practices including pranayama & meditation
• 3 Delicious organic, plant based meals per day, plus snacks, coffee/tea from the local garden
• Spend time with elephants on daily basis and learn about them in nature from an elephant expert
• Learn about culture and history of elephant ownership in local community
• Hike through mountains and learn about local environment
• Participate in blessing ceremony by local shaman
• First night dinner in Chiang Mai
• Community service at the school for the local Hill Tribe
• Transport from Chaing Mai to Village and back
Arrival and Departure:
Plan to arrive to Chiang Mai on January 19th. The retreat will begin at 4pm on January 19th with a meet and greet, yoga, and then dinner. We will depart Chaing Mai for the Never Forget Elephant Foundation at 9am on January 20th.
On January 26th, we will check out after breakfast and a closing circle on January 26th and head back to Chiang Mai.
The total cost (not including air fare) is $1,475 per person for a triple occupancy hut or $1,575 per person in a double occupancy hut. A valid passport is required. A non-refundable $300 deposit secures your space in the retreat.
The full amount is due by October 1, 2019, if paid after October 1st, the total cost is $1,675. Credit card payments will have an additional 3% charge. For more details, or to set up a payment plan, please contact me at email@example.com.
90 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded less the $500 non-refundable deposit, plus a $50 administrative fee.
89-60 days prior to the retreat: Less your $500 non-refundable deposit, your remaining balance may be applied to a future retreat within 2 years.
Less than 60 days prior to the retreat: no refunds are granted.